Top 10 Lunch Spots in Williamsburg Brooklyn
The food scene in Williamsburg Brooklyn is quite diverse, with a variety of cuisines and styles available to explore. From traditional Italian eateries to trendy vegan spots, you’ll find something that pleases your palate. There are also plenty of bars serving craft cocktails, craft breweries, and wine bars. It’s a great spot to explore for a night out, as there’s something to suit all tastes. There are also plenty of local markets and food trucks to explore for a more casual experience. For lunch, you’ll find lots of delicious sandwiches, salads, and wraps, as well as classic burgers, pizzas, and tacos. There are also many vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options available.
Here are 10 great lunch spots to check out in Williamsburg.
- Pies ‘n’ Thighs – popular restaurant in Brooklyn, New York, known for its southern-style food and friendly atmosphere. Many people enjoy the restaurant’s fried chicken, biscuits, and pies.
- Egg – Egg serves a variety of breakfast, brunch, and lunch dishes with a Southern influence. Examples of dishes include biscuits and gravy, shrimp and grits, egg sandwiches, and omelets.
- Marlow & Sons – Marlow & Sons serves a variety of seasonal, rustic American cuisine. Their menu includes small plates, salads, sandwiches, mains and desserts. They also offer a raw bar, charcuterie, and other rotating specials.
- Maison Premiere – Maison Premiere serves New American seafood and oyster bar cuisine in Williamsburg. Offerings include dishes such as caviar service, raw bar plates, lobster rolls, seafood towers, and more.
- Saltie– Saltie is a sandwich shop located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. It offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, and snacks made with seasonal and local ingredients. It also offers a selection of craft beer and wine.
- Bedford Cheese Shop – The Bedford Cheese Shop is an artisanal cheese shop located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York. The shop was founded in 2004 by Sarah Dvorak and Nicky USA and is now run by Dvorak and her husband, Matt Weingarten. The shop offers a wide selection of domestic and imported cheeses from around the world, as well as accompaniments such as cured meats, honey, jams, and crackers. The shop also offers a selection of specialty items such as cheese knives, cheese boards, and cheese-related books. The Bedford Cheese Shop also offers classes and events, such as cheese and wine pairings, cheese tastings, and cheese and beer pairings. The shop has been featured in numerous publications, such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time Out New York, and Food & Wine magazine.
- Brooklyn Bowl – Brooklyn Bowl offers a wide variety of classic American comfort food, including sliders, burgers, pizzas, salads, and more. They also offer vegan and vegetarian options as well as a full bar with craft beers, cocktails, and wines.
- Brucie – Brucie is a restaurant in Brooklyn that offers a variety of cuisines. You can find Italian, American, and New American dishes, as well as Mexican, Mediterranean, and Asian dishes. The menu is quite diverse, offering something for everyone. The restaurant also offers a selection of craft beers, wines, and specialty cocktails.
- Fette Sau – Fette Sau Williamsburg is a popular barbecue restaurant in Brooklyn. They serve up amazing, mouth-watering smoked meat dishes, such as beef brisket, pork shoulder, and ribs, as well as unique sides like mac & cheese and collard greens. The restaurant also has a great selection of craft beers and whiskeys to accompany your meal. All in all, Fette Sau Williamsburg is a great spot for a casual lunch, dinner or drinks in Brooklyn.
- The Meatball Shop– The Meatball Shop is a restaurant located in the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood of Williamsburg, New York. It is a gastropub-style eatery that serves Italian-American fare, specializing in gourmet meatballs. The menu also includes salads, sandwiches, and other Italian-style dishes. The restaurant has an open kitchen design that allows customers to watch their meals being prepared. The Meatball Shop also features a full bar, with a selection of craft beers and specialty cocktails. The atmosphere is lively and casual, with a vintage-inspired interior. The restaurant is well known for its rotating weekly specials, which include new takes on classic dishes.